Your video can not be longer than 15 minutes. Videos longer than 15 minutes will not be accepted.
Because of the time restriction, your video does not need to be a full how to play video. It should give a good idea of how to setup the game, the goal of the game, and how a turn works.
Your how-to-play video will be judged from 1-11 on the clarity of your information.
Here are examples for judging.
- 1: Video is difficult to understand, audio is missing or unclear, no visual examples.
- 3: Video is understandable but missing a lot, audio is passable, few visual examples.
- 5: Gives a basic idea of game play, audio is understandable, visual examples used, some parts are confusing.
- 7: Video is clear and well organized, audio is understandable, visual examples increase understanding, you feel confident in your understanding of the core game play.
- 9: Strong use of explanation and visual examples, key game concepts are explained in detail, you could begin playing without reading the rules.
- 11: Video makes excellent use of visual examples and audio explanations, all game concepts are exceptionally clear, this is an example all future how-to-play videos should follow.