Your rules should be complete and in english.
Rules should include:
- Game Name
- Designer Name(s)
- Play Time
- Player Count
- Player Ages
All rules to setup and play your game
Any images or diagrams to help explain the rules
Your rules document will be judged from 1-11 on the clarity of your information.
Here are examples for judging.
- 1: Full of mistakes and contradictions, you do not know how to play the game after reading them.
- 3: Not very clear, leaves a lot of unanswered questions.
- 5: Gets across most of the game reasonably well, some parts are ambiguous.
- 7: Rules are clear and easy to understand, you feel confident in your understanding of the game after reading them.
- 9: Text is exceptionally clear, layout helps with understanding, images are used to further illustrate certain points.
- 11: Layout, text, and images are perfectly clear, this is an example all future rules documents should follow.