Your pitch video can not be longer than 2 minutes. Videos longer than 2 minutes will not be accepted.
If you are using free editing software that adds its logo or something at the end of your video, this does not count towards your 2 minutes.
Your submission will be judged on its excitement and how much judges like it overall.
Your video should include:
- game name
- designer name(s)
- game stats: play time, player count, recommended ages
- what makes your game exciting
- images/video of your game
You are encouraged to have edited captions for your video. Having captions makes your video more accessible to judges and viewers. You can find details on how to add and edit captions on a YouTube video here.
- Adobe Spark Video : Free video editing software
- DaVinci Resolve : Free video editing software
- 2018 Contest Post Mortem : Article
- Writing Short Descriptions : Article
- Making A Pitch Video : Article
- Game Design Contests : Podcast Episode about entering design contests
- The Design Contest : Podcast Episode about judging TBGW contest 2018
- 2020 Contest Round One Submissions : See how other games presented themselves