- Stonemaier Games Kickstarter Lessons
- Jamey Stegmaier’s blog about running a kickstarter.
- James Mathe’s blog about running a kickstarter.
- League of Gamemakers
- Lots of articles by lots of writers about pretty much every topic in game design.
- Cardboard Edison
- Lots of collected articles, links, and videos.
- Combinations & Permutations Calculator
- I use combinatronics in a lot of my designs. This calculator will give you lists of all possible combinations or permutations for a given group. You can set the names of the items so the output list can easily be copied to your design document.
- Coin Toss Probability Calculator
- I needed some statistics for larger groups of coins and this calculator came in handy. I had to go through it multiple times for each size group but it was easier than calculating it myself.
- Hypergeometric Calculator
- Want to know the probability of getting 3 blue cubes when you pull 10 cubes out of a bag of 50 blue cubes and 50 red cubes? This is how you find out.